Sunday, May 4, 2008

morning drive back



My girlfriend, Tiffany while she waits for her meal at Pho Vietnam.

Hey, it's sunday and what a better way to spend it by going for a 2hr drive home. It was a nice clear day. From the crap that we got since Friday afternoon, it's all worth seeing the sun again.
So now i'm back home, had to kill time and wait for my sister before picking her up at her little girlfriend's place. I was at the mall and bought a ticket for Iron Man. Watched it, enjoyed it, and probably will buy it when it comes out for Blue-Ray. Anyway, it's time for me to pass out for a good 4hr nap. Midnight Shift begins at well, Midnight! And I totally feel alive. JK. Sleepy time. Goodnites or should I say, Good Evening. *muahahahahaha* Just Joking ! ! Seriously.



Hwy 401 just leaving North York



Leaving Mississauga, still the same HWY.



Home.



Watch it !

1 comment:

OHkayekayekaye said...

hahaha.....nice last pic there mr. no-iron man!