Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Dining X Welcome Home Surprise

on Wonderland and Southdale Rd. (the old Pizza Hut) 

My parents

I thought they served Congee, but only on Weekends

Peace! - Matthew Arenque

My starving sister, Karren

I don't know this person....... JK! She's my Goofy baby sister Ashley

The chinese style of finger food. 

My dad loves his tea

and my Mom just loves her finger food

a well lit bar

Bro! You could pass for a football player

Karren's tossing some Cantonese Chow-Mien 

Devoured 

The dessert. lol 

This is true! 

Snow Flurries. Welcome back Winter :) 

Winter is taking over
 I came home for the weekend to visit my family in London, Ontario and had dinner at this new joint called Green Tea. The dining wasn't bad considering it taste like a Toronto chinese restaurant (Generalizing).
We were 10mins out from our place when rain suddenly turned into our white, fluffy, friendly flakes and blanketed hwy #2 which made driving very hazardous. Thank goodness I installed my winter tires two weekends ago. So here are the pics for all of you to see that winter has finally arrived and get ready for some unpredictable 2010/2011 winter wonderland.

No comments: