Monday, August 2, 2010

iT's like watching 2 kids

So i've taken on the responsibility of babysitting my fiancee's dogs. Technically she only has one dog, Ikea ( Chihuahua ) and then her brother's dog, Digger ( beagle ). I love both of them because they behave so well. But when they are together its "chaos." Such little children!  It's going well so far, Ikea loves the attention and Digger doesn't mind being independent except when he needs to eat his dinner. Because of they're eating schedules, I have to work around their time so I can enjoy my day. I tried having both of them at the same house while I work on my projects but it was impossible. They wanted my attention especially Ikea, because Digger is not allowed on the carpet he was purposely doing it so I can play with him. Drives me bananas... I can't wait till my fiancee and her family comes back. I miss her and the fam.

HURRY!!

No comments: