Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love Means Nothing

Okay, WOW! So I googled this phrase, "LOVE MEANS NOTHING" and the answers I found are;

1.
Long ago, no score was indicated on French tennis scorecards by an egg-shaped zero. This was unknown as “L’oeuf’, the French word for egg, and the English-speaking players used the name word, but in this case it sounded like love, and has been called love ever since. ( yahoo answers to tennis )


2. That love generally means nothing. As in it has no meaning at all. ( Cassiopaea )


And of course there is even a Youtube video on it.


3.


With that being said, I enjoy the game of tennis and I think it is one of the sports I can play all day. Going to the Roger's Cup Qualifying is a different story.


My fiancee, Tiffany somehow managed to get us free tickets on the opening day. Thank you baby! I finally had a Nikon D90 with two additional lenses to play with and of course I brought it with me to the event. My images turned out really good and I was happy with the DOF I shot of Rafael Nadal from a range of 75m.
Holding down the shutter while the players made their serves was much easier rather than timing the actual shot I wanted to take. Hey, i'm an amateur at sports shooting. Even so, I had fun doing it and was such a beautiful day at the Rexall Centre. Here are my images that I shot during that day. Enjoy!






No comments: