Sunday, August 8, 2010


We can't go wrong with Free Tickets. All shout outs goes to Donna for hooking us up. Regardless it was only the Qualifying Day and also Family Day at Rexall Centre, my finacee and I had a great time. The weather cooperated from sunshine to cloudy skies but that didnt stop me from climbing steel bars just to take snaps at Rafeal Nadal. Then some fat security lady told me to get down. HA! I had enuff shots that would make me a paparazzi. Alot of people crowded to take a glimpse of Nadal but psych'd everybody out when security guards led him at the backdoors away from cheerful fans. LMAO! Glad I made some monkey business.

It was an eventful morning. Loving it!

Ps. Also a shout out to my friend #blancaQGaray for hustlin the equipment. I wouldn't be a great photographer without the hardware. :) Much love.

Here are some snaps from the berry.


Our Evidence


The Spectators



The Huge Crowd waiting for Nadal

Celebrity Tennis
















No comments: